Pup Planters is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check what exactly we’re doing to it.
At Pup Planters we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
- The data about the browser and device you use to view the store
- The way you navigate the store
We gather your contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders, and to make sure you’ve received your packages.
We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behavior in order to make our store more user-friendly, and to optimize our store services (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.)
Our store works with partner companies that help us provide our services seamlessly, and these third parties also use some of the personal details mentioned above. We limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their obligations.
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
- Our manufacturers and stock keepers use the data of your order contents to assemble the necessary package for you
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
- Mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them)
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask:
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected
- To delete your personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
We do our best to be transparent and guarantee the security of your personal details while we use them.
Thank you for your cooperation!